We can [almost] officially say that summer is here! It’s amazing how warmer temperatures and longer days can transform our mindset. This week at Gundalow, we’re taking some time to reflect on why we love summer, including our favorite summer adventures, and how to make Gundalow a part of our (and your) summer memories!
Here’s what our Gundalow Crew had to say about their favorite ways to enjoy this sunny season:
Emily: “My favorite place to go in the summer is the beach in Cape May, NJ - love the beach, exploring the town and all of the Victorian homes, and eating all of the ice cream”
Karlee: “Anywhere near water. Beach, Lake, River if in the mountains. So relaxing and calming!”
Kelly: “My favorite place to go in the summer is hiking — I love getting out of the city and enjoying the shade of trees to stay cool. Favorite hike: Patapsco Valley”
Leah: “Summer means waterfront runs that finish at the farmer’s market! I love starting my summer days with a slow and calming run to clear my head, knowing that local juice, produce, flowers, and treats will be at the finish line!”
Lisa: “I love the beach. I have been going since I was very small. It reminds me of fun family throughout my life and the sound of the ocean is so relaxing.”
Siobhan: “Summer to me means Cape Cod with my cousins! We love to hang out at the beach and shop around Chatham and Falmouth. There is nothing like a lobster roll from the Raw Bar at the Popponesset Marketplace! It’s the best in the world!"
Dana: "My favorite place is the coast of New England. There is something humbling and centering to look out at the ocean and not see anything. It helps put everything into perspective."
No matter what summer adventures you have planned, Gundalow makes a great travel companion:
- Have you tried Gundalow as a guilt-free mixer? The Dockside Sunrise combination of pineapple, cucumber, lime, ginger and jalapeno make a perfect tequila mixer
- Add a splash of flavor to your water by making Gundalow ice cubes
- Freeze your juice overnight, then enjoy as an all-natural slushie, or use your frozen juice as an ice pack in your cooler and sip as a healthy treat when it thaws
- Start your summer hike, swim or run with our Beet Shot to hit the ground running on your outdoor workout
- Keep the kids happy on summer road trips by having Starboard Strawberry stocked in your travel cooler
- We started testing the Watermelon Shot at Farmer's Markets last month. It's been so popular, that we now offer it on our site! With every ingredient high in Vitamin C, this shot is perfect for keeping you looking great all summer with antioxidants and collagen building properties.
What memories will you be making this summer? We want to fuel your ambitions to make this your best summer yet. Remember that Gundalow is best when shared with the ones you love most!